The World is One
Father of Holistic Medicine, Missouri, U.S.A
Founder of American Holistic Medical Association
With the “usual” flu season plus Corona whatever it is, it is critical to:
- Take at least Dr. Shealy’s Essentials 2 daily; Dr. Shealy’s Youth Formula 4 daily; D3 50,000 units once a week if you weigh 140 or more—or every 10 days if you weigh less; at a feeling of a virus knocking at the door take 150,000 units of D3 daily for 3 days; Astaxanthin 10 to 20 mg daily. Also more even than usual, get your 7 to 8 hours of sleep every day. Be sure to get in 10 servings of fruits/veggies daily or a scoop of High Orac Greens; lots of non-fluoridated water. Keep on hand beta glucans and add 500 mg daily during this season
- Search now to find a truly holistic physician who will give you 50 to 100 grams of vitamin C in Myers cocktail IV up to 3 times. If the initial taking of the extra D3 does not begin to reduce symptoms after first dose, contact that physician office to line up the IV.
- If you cannot find a place to get IV C, keep on hand Liposomal Vitamin C. Most people can handle 6 to 10 grams of the liposomal but only 4 to 5 of regular water-soluble as in my Youth Formula.
Dame Dr. Sheila McKenzie
RDH,PhD,IMD,DHMS,DHS, Toronto Canada
Founder of the World Organization of Natural Medicine WONM
Best prescription, fresh air, heat and hydrate with warm water with a pinch of sea salt.
Flush the nostrils with warm salt water. Can also use hot towel and steam.
Master Teresa Yeung
Master of Qi Gong , Toronto Canada
I always love supplements of mushrooms and have many good results from myself and my clients.
I am using MGN3 health supplements for a few years myself which can be ordered from the distributor, Ecomax. Because of the coronavirus now, they are willing to sell the products at wholesale price to anyone for any quality. Please order by calling Telephone No. 1-800-668-4559
Also Ganoderma (Reishi) Pores Shell Cracked will be the king of mushrooms. Normal Reishi that is not Spore is totally less useful. Cordeceps will be the second choice. They come in powder form and can be purchased on Amazon. https://amzn.to/3a93Dg0
Other great products I like: NAC, Olive Leaf Extra, Zinc
Dr. Andrea Cleaver
Naturopathic Doctor, Toronto Canada
A strong immune system is important during flu season. There are many ways to support your immunity. Several simple tips include:
- Incorporate immune-boosting foods such as garlic, onions and ginger
- Eat foods rich in vitamin C, including citrus, berries, kiwi and raw vegetables, such as broccoli.
- Cut down on sugar, alcohol and processed food.
- Try to keep stress levels low, get adequate sleep, and spend time outdoors in the sun.
Also, there are many herbs and supplements that can further support a healthy immune system – however, it is important to rule out any interactions with existing medications.
For individualized care, feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Fees: initial appointment $150 (60 min); 2nd visit $145 (60 min).
Follow up appointments are: $110 and $75 (45 min and 30 min respectively)
Cheryl Millet, BSc CClr
Holistic Nutritionist and Omega Specialist, Toronto Canada
Here to help you and your loved ones on health – mind and body – nutrition and challenges.
Everything is connected so connect your current health with your present lifestyle.
Live the life of your healthy possibilities. Contact us today for your options.
For Online Appointment: CherylMillett.com
Holistic Therapy, Waterloo Canada
Chinese Medicine and Holistic and Energy Medicine
Don’s approach is to restore each persons unique, natural balance that defines optimal health, and support them to develop health habits that maintain wellness and prevent disease.
Online Appointment: https://www.revibrancy.com/contact
Waiver of Liability: These are just suggestions. This is what I, Master Teresa Yeung, Qi Gong Master, am doing at this time of the pandemic and it is for reference. I am not a medical doctor. Please consult your physician for medical advice. I, along with Pureland International Qi Gong and its associates waive our liability.
I have been receiving information from different sources from friends from Hong Kong, China, European the coronavirus. There is a lot of good information especially from China on how to take care of yourself the best. I wished to summarize that information here for you.