The most common distinctive symptoms of COVID-19 are a dry cough, fever, and difficulty breathing.
Though many people have no symptoms at all — despite being highly contagious — studies suggest a significant proportion of people show other symptoms first, such as diarrhea or loss of smell and taste.
It can be disinfected by many disinfectant, soap and water works but not vingear
Novel coronavirus: Dr Wong Sin Yew, who specialises in infectious diseases, explains the differences between the possibility of droplet and aerosol transmission – and why size matters when it comes to droplets.
Convid-19 cause total confusion to body’s cells to act against us..
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR GROCERIES?
When you go out shopping for groceries, you can go once 2 weeks.
Wear gloves and only pick up what you are seriously going to buy from the shelf.
Don’t bring groceries or bags home if they can be left outside of your home
Do you have a garage ? Leave it in the car first for 3 days?
Disinfect them first if possible before taking them into your home?
Dumb the fruits into soapy water and washing for 20 seconds with soap and water.
Remove the packaging of the boxes and throw away the boxes. If you must keep them, you need to disinfect them.
It will be helped for putting the food in the freezer as it will not decay the Convid-19
Heat can decay the virus.
( Microwave work but it is not healthy to each microwave food. So I will choose to heat the food stove up.)
For cooked food, remove the packaging, wrapping papers or plastic. Put the food on a different clean container.
I like this video about how to take care of the food coming into the home LINK
Basic Protective Measures according to WHO: Link
How to use Mask from WHO Link
Fun Idea Make Your Own Mask from T-shirt Link
Myth Busters from WHO Link
Fun YouTube – Make a Home Made Mask Without Sewing
- Hot Bath will not help (so do not burn yourself up with too hot water)
- The virus can be transmitted in hot or cold weather even snow
- Mosquito bites will not transmit the virus
- Hand dryer is not effecting in killing virus
- Infrared Light should not be used as it may cause skin irritation to some people (Master Teresa: I always use Infrared Light for years. It is fine. I did to verify if Infrared Light work from Asian areas.)
- Thermal scanners cannot detect the virus
- Spray alcohol over the body will not kill virus that is already inside the body
- Rinse nose with saline is not confirmed to be useful for this virus.
Some symptoms of CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) are fever, tiredness, and dry cough. Some patients may have aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat or diarrhea. These symptoms are usually mild and begin gradually. Older people, and those with underlying medical problems like high blood pressure, heart problems or diabetes, are more likely to develop serious illness. People with fever, cough and difficulty breathing should seek medical attention.
Here are some tips on prevention and how to boost your immune system that are not confirmed from where.
1. Drink lots of hot liquids – coffee, soups, teas, warm water.
Master Teresa: For health purposes, drinking too much coffee is not healthy too. So recent years, some many start to drink Reishi coffee as Reishi is proven an immunity booster for thousands of years. I don’t drink coffee but it is a good idea if you love coffee. I saw this on Amazon to give you the idea: https://amzn.to/39dMaBL
2. Gargle with an antiseptic like lemon, vinegar or salt in warm water every day.
(Master Teresa: I saw this suggestion. I still have to verify on this suggestion. According to research example this one pasted by Washington Post. You cannot kill what is not Alive. Coronavirus is not alive, it is a protein. Vinegar may not be able to dissolve the protein. I still need to verify. The CDC Centers for Control and Prevention has suggested this way of disinfecting Link )
Master Teresa: I am one of those people who will use hydrogen peroxide to watch vegetables and will use that to disinfect. I will use tea tree oil or oregano oil with water. Iodine mouth wash also works.)
3. It is not certain how long the virus that causes CONVID-19 survives on surfaces, studies suggest that coronaviruses may persist on surfaces for a few hours or up to several days. This may vary under different conditions (e.g. type of surface, temperature or humidity of the environment). If you think a surface may be infected, clean it with simple disinfectant to kill the virus and protect yourself and others. John Hopkins University
Master Teresa: In Brazil, the country always use alcohol to clean everything possible from the table to the computer screen. Gas station will use the attendant to fill up the gas. Wear a glove or use paper to hold the gas pumps.
It is a good practice to wear gloves now !
Even wear it all the time for just a few weeks.
4. Don’t smoke.
Master Teresa: For the smokers, you can consider practicing Qi Gong which has successfully reduce stress that some of my students did end smoking slowly.
5. Wash your hands with foamy soap for 20 seconds including your palms, wrists, fingers and under your fingernails as well. Master Teresa: Some people who believe in essential oil may also use
6. Eat fruits & vegetables – you want to elevate your zinc levels & vitamin C.
Master Teresa: How Vitamin C heal pneumonia in a few hours too.
7. Transmission is not from animals – it is person to person. (Master Teresa: Person to person is the major way of transmission. Touching surfaces with coronavirus is another biggest problem. As the virus is alive. When it leaves the host whichis the human being, it will decay. That’s why it takes some time for it to decay. When they have a host (human being) so its best not to let it go into the body. Boosting up your immunity is important. Practicing the art of healing of Qi Gong seems most important as that is the art of 5,000 years proven successful. Research is all over of the world. Acupucture is moving the Qi or Chi in the body. Qi Gong is the acupuncture by self-practicing.)
8. Unless you need essential items, avoid unnecessary socializing and crowded areas
Master Teresa: You and your love ones are so important. So practice self-isolation and social distancing. Masks. Wear Masks. On research, the N95 respiratory (which can be harder to breathe) or surgical mask will be the next recommendation. I also notice there are washable masks sold in some dollar shops in Toronto. Some are also sold on Amazon. Some of them will have an activated carbon filter thats can be inserted.
Waive of Liability: These are just suggestions. This is what I, Master Teresa Yeung, Qi Gong Master, am doing at this time of the pandemic and it is for reference. I am not a medical doctor. Please consult your physician for medical advice. I, along with Pureland International Qi Gong and its associates waive our liability. I have been receiving information from different sources from friends from Hong Kong, China, European the coronavirus. There is a lot of good information especially from China on how to take care of yourself the best. I wished to summarize that information here for you.