Women’s Chi Gong Retreat (Oct 20-23)
* For Immense Spiritual Growth and Awakening *
Retreat for spiritual Women who want to bring out her GREATEST
Day 1 Friday Oct 20
Arrive by 5pm approximately
Dinner 6.30pm ( vegetarians )
Evening Orientation & Qi Gong
* Centre is accessible through Union Train Station via train to Cobourg, Belleville or Trenton*
* The airport to arrive is YYZ Pearson airport, take a train to Union Train Station, we can coordinate rides to arrive at Lotus Heart Centre.
* We can coordinate rides too.
Day 2 & 3 Sat. & Sun
Master Teresa is semi-retired and only teaches occasionally at special events and retreats. She is hosted her annual retreat at Lotus Heart Centre and will be the primary instructor.
For students taking the whole retreat will include accommodations.
There are options to only join for the Day event.
Saturday Oct 21:
- Morning Qi Gong
- Wu’s Health & Fitness Qi Gong
- Konghaim Longevity Qi Gong
- Walking Qi Gong
- learn how to check frequency of food/cream/supplements to your frequency
- mindset on abundance and money chi gong
- $300 (including Lunch & Dinner)
Sunday Oct 22:
- Morning Sound Healing
- Women’s Qi Gong to help women’s issues
- Eight Brocade
- Chair Chi Gong
- Self-Healing Hour for Letting Go
- Experiment External Qi Healing
* Past Life Regression with Dave Watson
$325 (including Lunch & Dinner)
Day 3 Monday Oct 23
Morning Qi Gong
Breakfast and Checkout
1) Shopping as we return to the City
On Monday, we will relaxing move out of the retreat centre and return to the City.
We have more plans for you.
You have to option to join shopping at no extra fee :
Master Teresa likes to shop at Pacific Mall is in Markham (Kennedy & Steeles). It is the largest Asian Mall in North America. It is beautiful decorated with China cultural display, arts and crafts.
* imports clothings/housewares/small things from China/Korean/Japanese Culture.
* $2.99 for any item from imports from Japan
* special food court where you can choose what you’d like to eat from Tibetian, Korean, Japanese, Hong Kong and North/South China.
*hair salon or beauty spa too
You can spend a few hours inside and how you would like to spend your evenings. There are many choices which will be offered.
(check in with a fee)
The out-of-town guests will need to check in a hotel, B & B etc.
S c h e d u l e – Spa Day on Tuesday October 24
Leisure Day – Spa in red maple leaves
– Open to Women Only
Watch Maple Leaf the whole day
* 10am Dim Sum
* 12.00 Temple
* 3pm Outdoor Spa
FEE for Retreat Participants
For Retreat Participants – special discounts will be offered about $50 less.
FEE for Non-Retreat Participants
* $175 covers the day including spa fee
Dim Sum at Century Restaurant Link
Wonderful leisure to enjoy good food, good place with good people.
Spa & Chi Meditation
Salt Water Pool
Expand Your Chi with Master Teresa
A time for a great release
three relaxation rooms, one warm stone room, one warm pool, two hot pools, salt scrub shower and two cold plunge pools. In addition, the entry fee includes a robe, towels, a locker.
Return to City by 7:00pm
Retreat – Complete with love!
S I G N U P for the unforgetable healing experience
Tuition Only ( No Accommodation )
Tuition and Accommodation at Lotus Heart
In September 25, the retreat fee will be increased by 20%
Non-Refundable After Registration
We love to answer questions, please email us: Support@purelandqigong.com
We only take 20 ladies to the retreat. Limited space available!
Join one of many weekly/monthly workshops to learn about qi gong, speak to others with similar interests, and see if qi gong is for you!