Getting Started with Qi Gong, Qigong or Chi Gong. Feel the Chi or Qi
1. Beginners can use sitting or standing position
2. Close the eyes or half-close the eyes to relax
3. Slow down breathing and think.
4. Position hands at navel height. Breathe in and open hands. Think about taking in fresh energy Chi.
5. Breathe out, bring hands closer but not touching each other. Think about letting out negative energy which is also a kind of Chi.
You may feel the Chi in between hands warm, cool or tingling. Chi of Qi is biomagnetic.
6. To relax the monkey mind at the beginning, it’s best to follow teacher in online class, YouTube Purelandqigong
7. Join our drop in classes and workshops to experience the Chi.